Fact & Fiction
Top Ten Scams :: Part 1
- The 2.30am gig outside Shelley’s car park. "I’m still on one" said Butler. The police were not amused. It was the ULTIM8 - rave’s finest twenty minutes.
- Chris standing for MP in Stafford for his own "Hardcore - U know the score" party. Incredibly, he didn’t come last. This was worrying. It was all very silly and this time it was Mark who was not amused.
- MC Crazy Clair is an old school rapper shock! American fanzines joined in the spirit of things and claimed Clair of "Top one, nice one, get sorted" fame - was a rapper from the early 80’s and had been illegally sampled and cheated of royalties. "I don’t even like Sugarhill records" complained the six year old.
- Kevin Saunderson and Paris Grey will forget Detroit and record their Inner City record in Stafford, we pretended - and then it actually happened.
- Geniune Hong Kong police riot tanks were spotted at a garage at Lichfield by DJ Stan of "Devil Tunes" fame. What had been planned as a £2,000 home video for "E-VAPOR-8" turned into a multi-thousand epic. We had scammed our selves.
You Know The Score